Due to continued company growth of the Field Services Division, United Dynamics “Advanced Technologies” Corporation currently has several job openings to satisfy the Field Services Representative position.
- Provide technical support/consultation to clients.
- Execute visual inspection and NDE (PT, MT & UT) of utility fossil fueled boiler pressure parts and auxiliary equipment.
- Apply knowledge of tube failure mechanisms, operational factors, and mechanical functions.
- Recommend maintenance, repairs, speculated root-cause, analysis, and corrective action solutions from inspection results.
- Compile inspection results and create recommendation reports.
- Interact and present to plant engineers and management inspection data and maintenance recommendations.
- Ability to work and not be affected by confined spaces or elevated heights.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Strong analytical ability, mechanical aptitude, and willingness to learn.
- Strong PC based computer skills (Word, Excel, Database related programs, Image editing software).
- Must be drug free with no criminal background.
- Hourly pay.
- Time and a half overtime (weekend work is OT, as is anything over eight hours on weekdays).
- Average 70 hours per week when traveling.
- Average 165 days per year in the field.
- Off season is June, July, and most of August.
- Company-wide training in August.
Experience and education will commensurate pay.