Set in Beautiful Sedona, AZ, this is the premier seminar covering boiler tube prevention. This training seminar takes an in-depth look at failure mechanisms, root cause and metallurgical aspects and combines them into a joint approach to failure mitigation and prevention. This seminar equips attendees with powerful knowledge that will help to increase efficiency and reduce forced outages.
Topics will include:
- Types of Steam Generators
- Repair Strategies
- Application and Use of Boiler Steels
- Outage Preparation, Planning and Execution
- NDE Techniques
- Inspection Procedures
- Observations and Operational Factors Affecting Failures
- Cycling Boilers & Associated Failures
- Types of Failures
- Corrosion Fatigue
- Circumferential Cracking
- Water side/Steam side failures
- Flow Accelerated Corrosion (FAC)
- Dissimilar Metal Welds (DMW) failures
- Creep (LMP) analysis
- Coal ash corrosion
- Operational Upsets Relating to Ash Erosion, Creep, High Temperature and Sootblower Erosion
- Quench Cracking from Water Lances and Water Cannons and Water Cleaning
- Techniques for Development of a Water Chemistry Program
- Strategy for Approaching Fuel & Burners
- Fireside Furnace Corrosion
- Boiler Cycle Chemistry
- Scale and Water Side Contaminants
- Identifying Deposit Constituents
- And Much More!
More info and venue will be announced soon.
Shoot us an email or call our global HQ at (502) 957-7525 to reserve your seat today.