25th Annual Users Conference - Key West, FL January 7-9, 2020
"Asset health and future of fossil fired boilers in dynamic dispatch conditions."
Presentations by industry leaders include:
· Market trends and future of fossil-fired units
· Learn metallurgical facts, inspection processes, and mitigation strategies for boiler tube failure mechanisms commonly found in today’s cyclical operating climate.
· Metallurgy behind some of the industry’s leading failures associated and exacerbated by load variations, increased number of cold starts and refueling.
· Actions can be taken to lessen or mitigate the overall effect of boiler tube damage in today’s operating environment to increase availability and reliability.
· Best practice inspection plans and procedures are paramount in light of utility shrinking maintenance budgets and future uncertainty.
· Secondary combustion issues in shrinking budgets and quicker load dispatching requirements
· Condition assessment and life assessments of pressure parts
· Combustion tuning/performance optimization
· Water chemistry trends/challenges and layup procedures/strategies
Attendance for the 3 day event is $1200
The Early Bird discount has ended.
However, additional attendees from the same company will receive 20% off after one full price registration.
Contact Karla Johnson at UDC to register for the event.
Share This Story